How would you describe your style of photography? For most of the wedding day, my photography style is primarily documentary or photojournalistic, capturing spontaneous moments and informal portraits. However, I also skilfully pose couples for formal portraits to create beautiful, evocative images. My style also depends on the couple; some couples want to pose for dramatic photos while other couples don’t like posing at all. I work with each couple to capture the variety and style of shots they will be happy with.
Have your photographs been published?
I have been published in several magazine including National Geographic, Vancouver Fashion Ezine, Popular Photography, Momentum Magazine, Georgia Straight, and Asian Gourmet, CBC News, BBC News, BCTV. What sets you apart from other photographers?
There are four things that I take pride in:
- High quality images. - I know how to find the right angle and light that will makes you look your best. I believe everyone can look amazing with the right light and angle.
- I am friendly and easy to work with.
- I love what I do and it shows.
What other services do you offer?
Professional videography, photo booth and makeup services are available for additional cost. Please contact me for rates.
Are you available for Destination Weddings?
Yes, I love to travel and know some great locations in Maui and Punta Cana!
Do you offer engagement sessions and why?
I offer a complimentary engagement session with every wedding commission.
The engagement session offers the following: - It is a great opportunity for you to get to know your photographer and vice versa.
- Learn which poses capture you best - Get a better understanding of what types of photos you want (classic, posed, goofy, playful, candid, etc)
- On the wedding day, you will be more relaxed in front of the camera
© Vancouver and Asia Wedding Photographer - Dave Bryson